Tech Talent Link
- Build native apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Create feature-rich web apps & portals that work consistently across all HTML 5 compliant browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and all mobile variants).
- Create a single app that looks, feels, and operates consistently across all platforms, both native and web based.
- Integrate to backend systems quickly and easily.
- Provide support, testing and system enhancements.
- Provide troubleshooting as necessary in Testing, QA, and Production environments.
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Contribute to a team-oriented environment that requires solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Participate in code reviews and take an active role in developing best practices within the team.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mobile programming experience.
- Web-based programming experience.
- Experience in financial services or credit card services.
- Possess sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Effective communication.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle methodology, including Agile.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team-assigned project.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed