Master Data Analyst
Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 40.0 USD – 50.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with a third-party or corp-to-corp candidate
About The Position
The Sr. Global Master Data Analyst is responsible for overseeing key processes and projects associated with the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of one or more critical master data domains. Critical master data encompasses finished goods, non-finished goods, customer master, customer pricing and discounts, vendor master, costing and EDI components. A Sr Global Master Data Analyst is considered a content expert in several of these areas.
The Sr. Global Master Data Analyst will lead cross-functional conversations to capture business requirements that drive process improvements in master data maintenance with both internal and external customers. This position will report on key master data metrics.
- Responsible for Corporate Master data configuration & data quality across a complex integrated landscapes and applications.
- Govern all functions and utilization of company's master data policies and procedures within established MD domains globally (Customer, Material, Vendor, Cost, Price, Discounts).
- Configure the company’s MD MGMT application; win shuttle scrips, and Integration Cross Reference Tables. Seasonally configure data elements in JDE and SAP to support operational needs.
- Leverage Master Data expertise to manage and solve data quality issues. Accountable for quick resolution to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information. Reviews and approves changes/additions to key strategic data elements to ensure application harmonization and business effectiveness.
- Provide recommendations to internal and external partners related to Master Data for process enhancement, seasonal initiatives, other projects as needed.
- Analyze data to increase quality as it relates to accuracy, completeness, consistency, integrity, timeliness, conformity, and validity; verify accuracy of data across the system landscape.
- Utilize analytical tools and routines to maintain and improve the quality and integrity of the company's enterprise master data files.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise on projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, applicable certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-8 or more years of experience in Data Management, Quality Assurance, Database Analyst, or Risk Management
- Strong competency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job including Excel, SAP (or similar scale ERP), and BW reporting
- In depth knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within own discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines. Applies broader knowledge of industry standards/practices to assignments and others.
- Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end Product, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Retail, and financial processes helpful
- Supply chain background helpful
- Global business work experience preferred
- Solves complex problems and develops independent creative solutions based on the evaluation of multiple options.
- Independently analyzes issues of a diverse scope and functions with a moderate degree of autonomy. Receives minimal direction, seeks guidance for highly complex issues.
- Understands best practices; is aware of the differences between the company and its competition in the supported function. Understands how their own functional area integrates with others to deliver results.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. May provide process and subject matter advice.
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines. Needs great organizational skills while being able to multitask and shift gears depending on the priority of a business need or project.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed