Tech Talent Link
*** Not able to work with 3rd party agencies.***
Focus on security – specifically anti-virus and EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response).
- Help ensure high availability of existing Secure Chamber infrastructures
- Will use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of internal customer issues
- Measure performance and testing applications (resource consumption) on Linux
- Use Linux testing tools like top command and netstat.
- Write and modify scripts in Bash.
- Analyze CPU usage and benchmark CPU performance using scimark.
- Will help manage all Team first level customer issues and ensure they are resolved within the SLA
- Will report status of issues on a Weekly Team meeting
- Able to handle multiple issues at once, managing their time accordingly
- Able to communicate with external customer and have right investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues
- Prepare documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing trends in customer issues
- Sr Linux administration experience
- Experience with native Linux testing tools (top command and netstat)
- Experience measuring performance and testing applications on Linux
- Experience benchmarking CPU performance using scimark or similar tool.
- Scripting in Bash.
- Experience with security software (EDR or AV)
- Some experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible
- Familiarity with secure chambers, firewalls, and iptables
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Competencies: Problem Solving, Collaboration Skills, Communication Proficiency
- Good organizational skills and time management
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed