Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a Lead Technical Product Manager who can set and own the overall product direction for new initiatives. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Product Office and be the first Product Manager in the company.
100% REMOTE (US candidates only). We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position.
- Talk to users to deeply understand their needs and gather requirements
- Evaluate competitor products and disseminate findings to the larger team
- Identify problems and potential opportunities
- Produce feature specifications with detailed user stories
- Interface with the design and development teams to produce and track work items and schedules
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Product Manager role
- Passion for conceiving, designing, building, shipping, and sustaining amazing software products
- Experience managing aggressive and dynamic projects, with competing resources and priorities
- Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents
- Business mindset with strong technical skills. Some software development background preferred
- A passion for camping and the outdoors.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed