Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Lead Product Manager – responsible for the product roadmap and leading the product team. This position will develop a product pipeline that will bring new features and products to market that will increase company revenues. The team currently includes one Business Analyst. The expectation is to growth the team to add Product Owners within the year.
**This position is 100% REMOTE (anywhere in the U.S.)**
Our client creates Software that helps non-profit charities be more efficient and makes it easier on the donors in the bidding process. This position reports to the GM and works collaboratively with the Director of Infrastructure, Manager of Software Development, Sales Manager, and Customer Success Manager.
How does this role add the most value in the first few months?
- The roadmap is built out for the 1st three months; up front, it will be important to learn the product and industry.
- They also have a rough draft for the following six months.
- Define, manage and communicate current and future product strategy and roadmap
- Manage Product Management team and their day-to-day activities and deliverables
- Work with and manage stakeholders on feature requests and prioritization
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with and lead product delivery teams to develop and release successful products
- Where required, successful usage of SCRUM development processes as a Product Owner for a cross-functional SCRUM team
- Create and manage to project plans
- Perform industry research to assist in identifying innovative product feature recommendations
- Coordinate all release related activities across departments including documentation, marketing, internal training, customer support and operations
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by interacting with internal stakeholders as well as conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- As needed coordinate product related communications with internal and external customers
- Assist in developing product marketing strategies while working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction and product usability by managing Beta & Pilot programs
- Create and apply new ideas to promote products that suit the company's business model
- Travel to customer sites, user groups and/or industry events as needed
- 10+ years of product management experience in software or credit card processing industries
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of Product Owners or Managers.
- 2+ years of experience creating SaaS products.
- Experience utilizing SCRUM development processes
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- A fundamental understanding of Computer Science and/or Software Development
- Proficiency in understanding business requirements and use that information to performance risk analysis of changes
- Ability to write clear market-driven product requirements and/or user stories
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed