Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring a Lead Product Manager to build out a team of 3. We are looking for experience leading and growing a Product team. Ideal candidate is someone who loves the outdoors and wants to be part of a fast-growing consumer app. This role will drive the roadmap for the mobile app and web products, data-driven approach, and subscription knowledge is ideal.
100% REMOTE (US candidates only)
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Join a tight-knit and talented Engineering team that is building the next generation of free and paid services. This person will be influential to grow revenue with a direct influence across web, app, magazine, and forum services. As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for managing a new team of product managers to develop a strong vision and then working cross-functionally to deliver on that vision. Your role will be to balance the requirements of our free and paid users as you develop product road maps, optimize our conversion rates, and drive continuous improvements in our retention rates. This position will report to the VP of Engineering.
- Build product roadmaps through market research and customer engagement that align with our company direction and growth strategies
- Research and benchmarking of competitors to identify potential opportunities and disseminate findings to the larger team
- Own key KPIs including conversion and retention rates, develop improvement plans, success metrics, goals, and communicate progress to the senior management team on a regular basis
- Play an integral part in growing the product management team at The Dyrt
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the product roadmap.
- Design and manage A/B tests to identify data driven improvements to our products
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management
- B2C and Consumer Subscription Service experience.
- A passion for camping and the outdoors.
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Passion for conceiving, designing, building, shipping, and sustaining amazing software products
- Start-up or smaller company experience (50-100 employees)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed