Tech Talent Link
- Our client will be hiring a 100% REMOTE Lead .NET developer with Azure Cloud-based development and architect experience.
- Work with a collaborative team (about 15 in tech: .NET, QA, Product, Support), family-owned, growing organization!
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Developing appropriate technical solutions to address complex business opportunities, evaluating and selecting technologies, and collaboratively gaining organizational commitment to your proposed technical designs.
- Designing and implementing plans for developing, managing and maintaining software ecosystems.
- Researching emerging technologies and making recommendations that will increase future cost effectiveness, system flexibility, performance and capability.
- Making recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives to existing components.
- Maintaining and enhancing the technical capability of the team.
- Validating and prioritizing the technology roadmap with the product owners and product managers
- Defining technical requirements and creating architectural specifications that demonstrate feasibility, illustrate desired functionality, explain the integration with existing systems/platforms, and the technical methodology necessary to delivering the next feature.
- Working with application engineers to understand the legacy code base and how best to modernize it.
- Implementing appropriate processes and tools to ensure the smooth operation of the development process.
- Progressively documenting the company's new technology portfolio
- Working with product managers and engineers to create sprint backlog items that are clearly defined, appropriately scoped, and include clear success / acceptance criteria.
- Providing architectural expertise, oversight, direction, and assistance to a team of software engineers, product managers and technology management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Leading the selection and adoption of appropriate technical tools and processes, and establish standards to ensure the efficient development, delivery and maintenance of high-quality code.
- Serving as a technical resource and mentor, and providing guidance to junior members of the team.
- Working collaboratively with the product manager during the sprint planning process, and scrum master during sprints to ensure the team knows what to do next and to remove technical obstacles.
- 3+ years supporting an Azure infrastructure
- Expertise in C# and .NET 2.0+ (we are currently on 3.1 moving to .NET 5)
- Experience building high-performance Web APIs using REST or RPC-based patterns
- Familiarity with web-based, client-side UI development (we use Vue.js)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (including Build and Release pipelines)
- Basic understanding of agility-based software development methodology and process.
- Strong knowledge of software and data security principles and practices.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed