Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Lead Elixir Developer to mentor a team of 4-5 developers.
This opportunity could be a fit if you enjoy working for a smaller company (50-100 employees), that is able shift quickly and they are open to introducing new technologies if it adds value to the team or company.
**This position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates only)**
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of Elixir developers in a remote work environment.
- Implement best practices and help the team meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with Product to run sprint planning meetings and backlog grooming.
- Design and implement new systems to better serve customers.
- Research and understand security needs and apply resources as needed to protect user data.
- Build and maintain high-performance and horizontally scalable services.
- API development using Elixir Phoenix.
- Data import pipeline using Sidekiq and PostgreSQL.
- Search using Elasticsearch. Provisioning using Chef.
- Ability to pivot quickly to accommodate constantly changing priorities
- Test Driven Development practice.
- 8+ years of Software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience writing server-side functionality using Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Clojure, or Rust.
- 2 years of experience leading and mentoring developers.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed