Tech Talent Link
- Our client will be hiring a Junior-level System Operation Engineer to join their Installation & Commissioning Operations team.
- Work in a lab, communicate with Electrical Engineers and report to a Director of System Operations.
- Ideal experience includes: BSEE and 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Remote installation, commissioning, and test support on rapidly growing global projects in new markets.
- Monitor, operate the system according to procedures, bid/offer and participate on ISO markets, and fulfill obligations of bilateral agreements to maximize availability/revenue.
- Maintain monitoring logs and reports concerning operations, maintenance performed, outages, changes in operating status, inspections, and any other significant events.
- Coordinate with the ISO, local utilities, customers, ASPs, and other stakeholders to meet requirements, strengthen relationships, and provide maintenance support.
- Schedule and coordinate routine inspection and preventive maintenance for global projects.
- Manage unscheduled services and emergency response
- Provide monitoring, reporting, and recommendations for product improvement.
- Track and manage spare part inventory and service costs
- Overtime/on-call will be required with notice.
- BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineer is ideal
- 1-2 years of experience supporting Power Systems, working with Electrical Engineers
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, word processing, entering data into an application) and an ability to monitor and navigate several computer screens simultaneously.
- Spoken Chinese (Mandarin)