Tech Talent Link
Would you like to work for a Technical leader who is down to earth, a great listener, and handles pressure well?
Our client will be hiring a mid-level Java Developer to join their growing Product Engineering team.
This position is currently remote and eventually onsite in Tualatin.
This company has increased from 40 employees to 120+ in the past 18 months!
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
- Write Java code, solve complex bugs, unit tests (JUnit), and work collaboratively with the QA team.
- Java development using Eclipse and Maven for dependency management.
- Use AWS sparingly for storing data, logs, and other information.
- Update and modify basic SQL queries.
- Report to the Director of Software Engineering.
- Adjust parameters in Tomcat server, the main web apps are deployed through Tomcast.
- Use JIRA for tickets and Confluence for document management.
- 3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience writing basic SQL queries (PostGres preferred)
- JSP development
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience in the energy industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Ability to learn new frameworks, new environments, and new technologies
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed