Tech Talent Link
Our client is searching for a detail-oriented, energetic team member for its Information Security organization. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to positively transform and protect computer systems and data.
You are the ideal team member if you are passionate about security frameworks, privacy impact analyses, and risk assessments. Other key skills will include attention to detail, focus on data quality, familiarity with IT General Controls, COBIT5, ISO, CIS or NIST and recent experience performing security audits.
This role will collaborate cross-functionally to identify and correct vulnerabilities in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture. As a Security Analyst, you are part of the team responsible for maintaining and monitoring our security systems; you will work with your peers to secure both online and on-premise infrastructures, weeding through metrics and data to filter out suspicious activity, and finding and mitigating risk.
The Security Analyst role will report directly to the head of Information Security.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
This position can be performed 100% remotely
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute annual planning of the company's Information Security compliance efforts.
- Work with Internal Audit to communicate results of ITGC and potentially operational audits and lead mitigation efforts
- Review organization’s security risk profile, partnering with IT teams to assess, build mitigation plans and update risk register
- Support and coordinate ITGC, PCI and COBIT5 control testing, including communicating results in a timely and collaborative manner
- Coordinate with the Business Process Owners in ensuring that documentation, testing, remediation and the appropriate controls associated with financial reporting are identified and documented in the process documentation as well as provide education and training
- Coordinate with the internal and external auditors for the audit of the company's internal controls over financial reporting
- Prepare reports to key stakeholders and senior management on the status of compliance efforts.
- Utilize knowledge and judgment to design effective control test plans.
Key desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of ISO27001 or NIST or other security Framework required
- 3-5 years in IT Security or Audit or Risk and Compliance roles or some combination
- 1-2 years project management experience
- Experience working with COBIT5 preferred
- Preferred certification: CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Success working cross-functionally with diverse teams
- Demonstrated experience developing ideas and executing on project plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including a high level of attention to detail
Key desired strengths:
- Ability to proactively take information and make recommendations on next steps
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willingness to be flexible in schedule and duties
- Ability to build and foster strong working relationships
- Proficient computer skills required, with extensive knowledge of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed