Tech Talent Link
The IT Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing timelines, issues and needs across projects. To accomplish this, the Project Manager will be an essential liaison within the IT team, as well as among groups across the company. Projects will span systems development, operational improvements, and facilities expansion. The position will require an understanding of the company’s platforms, business systems, cross-functional coordination, and overall business objectives.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Develop, maintain, track, and resource project plans to enable accurate reporting and decision making.
- Communicate project status, clear expectations, deliverables, enforce timelines, identify and drive resolution of key issues/conflicts.
- Identify critical path issues and alternative plan scenarios.
- Identify and advocate for resource needs to achieve project objectives.
- Assess project issues and areas of risk and develop mitigation plans to assist in decision making.
- Contribute to the functional excellence of the IT group by participation in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools.
- Leverage tracking platforms, including SharePoint, MS Project/Planner, Project Charters and Project Plans to organize projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or related technical field
- PMP, CPM, CSM, CPMP, or equivalent certification
- 3+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Familiarity with modern IT Infrastructure and Service Operations
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams, managing processes and managing obstacles
- Skillful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance.
- Demonstrated ability to take accountability for all project management aspects and work effectively and closely with project leaders and management sponsors
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed