Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 50.0 USD – 60.0 USD / Hour
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
We are looking for an IT DF M&A Coordinator for Digital Foundation, Portfolio Service (PS) Team. The M&A Coordinator will ensure all activities involving carve-outs and carve-in activities and the associated timelines for Digital Foundations Service Portfolio are managed appropriately. These IT Services are based on standard IT Products that provide high available IT Infrastructure to Siemens Globally. The Services are offered to countries worldwide and provided in many cases by an external provider.
Your challenge will be… (Have a vision for)
- Have a high aptitude for coordinating several activities in parallel for each IT DF Value Center / Service Owners
- Work closely and coordinate service transition and termination activities between respective carved out / in Divisions and respective Service Owners and their key contacts between all stakeholders
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders, ensuring sufficient timeframes and accountability to strict timelines
- Understand and analyze local service agreements (LSA), transition service agreements (TSA) for Global IT DF Services and their impacts within Regions / Hubs should services need to be maintained.
- Have an understanding of IT DF Services, e.g. pass through services (via a 3rd party) or Services that are directly provided by IT DF to the respective Siemens IT Partners / Divisions both Globally and Locally / Regions / Hubs.
- Be a liaison between IT Governance & Strategy, Carveout Services, IT DF Value Centers and their respective Service Owners to ensure proper timelines are met.
- Communication and transparency are a critical aspect of being successful in this role, therefore creative ways to keep engagement is the utmost important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 3 years of IT Infrastructure with specific experience in carving out or in IT Infrastructure Services is highly desired
- Microsoft Office 365 knowledge, Azure, AWS Cloud File Services, Collaboration / Unified Communications, Network Technologies, Zscaler, LAN/WAN, with a good understanding of the IT Digital Foundation Portfolio.
- Working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Live and breathe what it means to coordinate and manage several in-flight activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
- Fluent in Spanish, German or other languages appreciated
- Experience working in global virtual teams
- ITIL / PMP / Agile / Scrum certifications are a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed