Tech Talent Link
The Information Technology (IT) Manager manages the strategic and operational activities of the Company's Information Technology department, including the implementation and integration of system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve strategic and organizational goals. Leading a staff of IT professionals and technicians, this position designs, implements, maintains and supports various information and telecommunication hardware and software enabling users to efficiently and effectively manage data, and communicate on a 24/7 basis.
The IT Manager provides consultation and advice to key management in determining priorities for and feasibility of implementation and application of technological and data processing systems throughout the Company. This position oversees all technology assets and related budgets and ensures that technical solutions, long-term system architecture and technological investments are aligned with Company goals.
- Research, recommend and lead the implementation of corporate information technology strategy, objectives and plans in order to continuously align IT with changing business needs.
- Plan, organize and direct the development, implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and support of ERP applications, information and telecommunication systems, and IT infrastructure to support divisional and corporate operations. Provide exemplary customer service across all IT owned systems.
- Work with management in the selection of software applications, support their implementation and ensure their integration with ERP applications and information systems. Provide project management support as requested or needed.
- Prepare and manage IT capital and expense budgets.
- Recruit and manage all IT personnel and outsourcing partnerships.
- Manage and direct resources to support the ERP and software applications technical environment and design.
- Stay abreast of new developments within the information technology realm, and maintain broad-based technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, enterprise systems, and relevant business applications and proactively introduce tools to enhance business performance.
- Prepare and implement electronic file and data applications, data security, backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed