Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a hands-on IT Director to build out their IT team! In the past 12 months, our client has grown from 40 to 90+ employees.
We are looking for someone who is both a strategic thinker and hands-on with Windows Server administration (and some Networking Engineering), excited about building out an IT team. Manage the day to day technical needs of employees, identify what tools they need, and collaborate with a 3rd party IT Consulting team.
Priorities up front include support and administration of the new NetSuite ERP system and create a solution for a challenging SharePoint system.
We are looking for a hands-on leader, technology strategist, someone who will lead implementations of new technologies to assist with operational objectives.
This position reports to the CFO.
- Leads and coordinates development of IT infrastructure to ensure key business strategies and processes are supported by systems that enable growth and flexibility
- Initially responsible for Windows systems administration and Network engineering.
- Supports and administers NetSuite ERP system.
- Expect to partner with the senior leadership team and leverage relationships with key technology contacts to establish the aligned vision and priorities for the company’s technology and accelerate achievement of growth objectives.
- Ensures safety and integrity of data by maintaining security and privacy of the information systems and equipment
- Defends the company from security threats and protect its valuable information
- Manages IT initiatives including system and network administration
- Supports on-site installation, setup, and integration of internal tools and systems
- Manages routine and ad hoc maintenance of hardware and software systems
- Introduce innovations, establish strategic partnerships, build organizational capability, drive continuous improvement, and deliver tangible value through use of IT.
- IT Director with hands-on Windows Systems Administration experience
- Strategic IT leadership experience.
- NetSuite administration (or similar ERP) experience
- Network Engineering knowledge
- Experience working in a start-up or small business with significant growth.
- Knowledge of security best practices and experience with intrusion detection systems, enterprise virus scanning, and general network monitoring.
- SharePoint administration
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed