Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Hardware Reliability Engineer to join their growing Product and Engineering team. The position reports to the Director of Hardware Quality Assurance and works with other engineers and technicians. Expect to develop and administer hardware reliability programs including but not limited to reliability modeling and analysis from the sub-system level to the stack/enclosure systems level. This fast-growing company has grown from 40 employees to almost 100 in the past 12 months!
- Develop reliability models and perform risk analysis
- Develop FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) programs
- Support component, subassembly/subsystem/system qualifications and life test programs
- Drive DfR (Design for Reliability) initiatives with design teams
- Work with other HW QA Test Engineers to qualify products and provide key reliability metrics during development and in post-development stages
- Support reliability initiatives and provide support to Hardware design team, manufacturing, QC, and other stakeholders on issues relating to reliability
- Support design validation and reports for Hardware QA tests
- Support Hardware QA test process to identify test integrity and weaknesses
- Support and resolve issues relating to hardware product failure and root cause analysis
- Develop reliability tests profiles including environmental tests, HALT, ALT, and other test regiments for the analysis of hardware components and sub-assemblies.
- Support compliance activities pre and post – compliance tests including UL and IEC certifications
- Familiar with various electrical/mechanical tests including the use of electronic test equipment-to perform tests like Hipot, ESD, EMI/EMC etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Energy, Industrial or high-tech hardware Reliability engineering roles
- 2 years of experience supporting hardware product design and test
- 2 years of experience in safety and product compliance test support
- Knowledge of reliability prediction software such as Weibull ++
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of hardware environmental, electrical, and mechanical reliability tests
- Experience using test equipment including Thermal chamber, DMM, Oscilloscope, power supplies and electronics loads etc.
- Ability to train new or junior techs and engineers
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed