Tech Talent Link
- Our client will be hiring a Hardware QA technician will support their products from component level to stack and enclosure test levels, including but not limited to supporting mechanical and electrical tests, compliance test support and failure analysis support.
- Report to the Director of Hardware QA and work with engineers and technicians.
- This company is experiencing significant growth, from 40 to 100+ employees in the past 18 months.
- Follow and observe workplace Safety standards
- Read and interpret schematics and single line diagrams
- Ability to solder and dis-solder component on PCB, SMT/TH component replacement.
- Ability to use basic test instruments, power supply, DMM, Oscilloscope.
- Familiar and be able to use electronic test systems and equipment, DC, single and 3 phase-AC.
- Support safety and compliance testing and use of test equipment including Hipot, ESD, EMI/EMC, Thermal chamber etc.
- Support Compliance and safety activities during pre and post – compliance test activities
- Work with HW Electrical Test Engineer to support weekly projects schedules
- Support Hardware QA tests and write test report
- Support QA test process and resolve issues relating to test failures and root cause analysis
- Support laboratory tests including – Mechanical and electrical, environmental and HALT tests etc. for the analysis of electronic components and sub-assemblies.
- Employee is also responsible for all other duties as directed by the Company or supervisor
- 2 years of experience supporting hardware QA products and test
- 2 years of experience reading blueprints, schematics, and assembly drawings
- 2 years of experience using electrical test equipment DMM, Oscilloscope, power supplies and electronics loads etc.
- Ability to train new or junior techs.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed