Tech Talent Link
- To provide first line help desk support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email or tickets
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with their issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Support customers in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT team/technician
- Full time, all shifts including weekends and nights.
- Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience – preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience of using call logging software – preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP and Window 7
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, folder management)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration. MCP, CompTIA, A+ and/or Network+ certification would be desirable.
- Familiar with LAN/WAN
- Network Admin skills
- Able to type 40 words per minute
- Active Directory knowledge – preferred
- Linux/Unix knowledge and support experience – preferred
- Microsoft SharePoint knowledge – desirable
- Web coding experience – desirable
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed