Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
This position can be performed 100% remotely
- Working as part of a talented team of software engineers in an Agile environment to utilize cutting edge technologies including ASP.NET Core, Kendo controls, Entity Framework, API Layer, oData, and REST to design and transformation our mission-critical applications crucial to several rapidly growing lines of business.
- Recommend, design and create technical improvements in existing capabilities to maximize productivity and optimize security and efficiency.
- Responsible for the organization and tracking of work within the context of your team.
- Ensuring solutions are optimized for support, usability, and flexibility.
- Participating in support and triage activities, including rotational out-of-hours on-call duties.
Who you are:
- You are a skilled full-stack developer, who has demonstratable experience designing, building, and supporting ASP.NET enterprise applications and APIs to support critical lines of business.
- You have a strong Lean/Agile mindset and experience working on Agile teams.
- You can effectively set expectations around the delivery of your work within a team.
- You have a passion for learning, designing, and implementing new technology and a keen eye for optimization of business process.
- You are a highly engaged and collaborative team member with exceptional communication skills
- You are an innovator, skilled at using cutting-edge technologies to solve complex business problems.
Example Hands-On Technical Experience:
- .Net/C# coding experience using Visual Studio (or equivalent)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL Server /TSQL and Stored Procedures
- Software design principles – OOD, TDD, and GoF Patterns
- RESTful web services, .Net 2.0, 4.0, 4.5, and .NET Core frameworks
- AngularJS or other JS frameworks
- CSS 3.0, HTML 5.0 and jQuery
- Automated Unit Test and Integration Testing using nUnit and mocking (or equivalent)
- Azure or AWS Cloud
- OWASP top 10
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed