Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Front End developer with experience using AWS for front-end and API delivery. In this role, you will work on the front-ends of a cloud-based central authentication platform used around the world to effortlessly and securely connect guests and residents (and all their devices) to the internet with an at-home-like Wi-Fi experience. Our platform serves a variety of use cases from hotels and multi-family residences to cruise ships and more where we provide efficient and reliable workflow. And every day millions of people benefit from the service we provide to stay connected.
100% REMOTE is an option (U.S. candidates only).
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- One initial project will be migrating from Angular to React.js.
- Applying expertise, designing and implementing: Modular UX components that are easy to use, re-use and support; build and packaging systems that are flexible, and reliable; and integrations with AWS services that deliver experiences that are high-performance, low-maintenance, scalable and cost-effective.
- Collaboration: Work with other developers, product managers and our support team to design effective solutions, define requirements, work units (stories, tasks, etc.) and plan and execute together to deliver projects.
- Communication: Have and express opinions about service design, code and best practices; be a champion for decisions that will scale with our growing company and make a positive difference for ourselves, our customers and our community.
- Experience developing a SaaS product.
- Experience working with HTTP and REST APIs, including a strong depth of knowledge of HTTP from both a client and server perspective.
- Experience using AWS for front-end and API delivery with an emphasis on using serverless-centric systems. Services like Lambda, API Gateway, ALBs, S3, CloudFront, and of course IAM, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience shipping commercial products as part of a team.
- Experience migrating or converting an application from another framework to React.
- Experience developing end-user content editing, such as in a CMS or website builder.
- Experience with the concepts involved in software-defined networking, preferably with some hands-on experience with software and hardware from multiple vendors
- Experience with medium-high velocity web traffic (1000’s of requests per second, not millions).
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed