Tech Talent Link
Our start-up client will be hiring two talented Front End developers to join their team.
This is position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates only). We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position.
The current frontend is built with Next.js and Ember. Work varies from building highly interactive tools, like our search page and Trip Planner, to focusing on static rendering and page performance on our campground listings. In this position we will be looking to you for clear communication on your day-to-day needs and progress, friendly cooperation with other team members and departments, and a solutions-oriented approach when faced with challenges.
The development team is growing to meet demand for improved product features from our customers. You will be tasked with building a robust, maintainable web experience for the 1M+ campers using their website every month. Some days you might work independently on new features or pages for the website, and other times you will collaborate with junior and senior team members to split up tasks for larger sprints of work.
You’ll be reporting to the Lead Web developer on a team with 5-6 other frontend developers and collaborating closely with our API, Mobile, and Design teams.
- Building out product features and improvements
- Estimating complexity and dividing up tasks with team members for product sprints
- Responding to support requests and fixing bugs
- A/B testing new features and layouts for the website
- Care about writing easy to understand, maintainable code
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests
- Have strong writing and communication skills for documenting project requirements and coordinating with other teams
- Are committed to equity and will respect and value your coworkers' opinions no matter their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation
- TypeScript experience
- React Native experience
- Familiarity with Stripe
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed