Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 120000.0 USD – 130000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Business Need/Purpose of Role:
Our client is undergoing several initiatives across global finance and accounting functions to streamline and standardize processes. One of these is the implementation of OneStream for corporate financial planning. This job will help lead enhancement, administration, and support of OneStream across our global user base. Candidates will ideally have prior experience with OneStream but we are also considering individuals with a strong Hyperion Planning / HFM / DRM background who are interested in learning OneStream.
This opportunity requires a self-motivated professional who is eager to learn new technologies and is comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Additionally, the role will provide application support (e.g. testing, training, issue resolution, user administration, etc.) required to support the enterprise-wide reporting environments daily. The role will work closely with the OneStream/Hyperion Administrator, as well as other IT personnel, to support the Finance and Accounting departments. The role will also help with support for the legacy Hyperion environment until end of life.
Objectives & Measurement – Key Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with Finance and Accounting business processes across close, planning and reporting to provide a bridge between business and technical systems/teams
- Liaison with Finance/Accounting and IT to identify and design application improvements to streamline, standardize and automate reporting processes.
- Lead improvements in the OneStream global financial reporting process, system implementations, enhancements and upgrades. Project manage work to completion.
- Assist with OneStream application development efforts
- Create new and maintain existing financial report solutions using available tools in OneStream (e.g. Quick View spreadsheets, cube views, dashboards)
- Prepare test cases and effectively conduct unit testing, including interacting with administrator or business users to validate results
- Assist in providing on-going OneStream and Hyperion application support (troubleshoot issues, user administration, train users, etc.)
- Actively participate in OneStream and CPM user groups for personal development and maintain awareness of new best practices
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with OneStream applications (e.g. Planning) and/or proven experience level with Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), DRM and Essbase cubes.
- Knowledge of financial budgeting and forecasting processes, including allocations and driver-based calculations.
- Knowledge of financial consolidations and the ability to create both financial statements and management reporting for public and private companies.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- Experience in successful process and system improvement initiatives.
- Must have organizational and project management skills, ability to work within tight time frames and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with EPM/CPM tool report building.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including data reconciliation, are required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Experience understanding and managing master data hierarchies and members.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed