Tech Talent Link
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be hiring several motivated Field Service Technicians who are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Experience installing electronics and working with customers is important. In this position, you will travel across the US, up to 70% (with another Field Service Tech), installing computer and hardware components on large trucks.
They want people who are customer-focused and eager to grow. The ideal candidate for this position will have an aptitude for computer hardware and technology in general. Strong troubleshooting skills are a must in this position. The successful candidate will be a hard worker who pays attention to details while demonstrating outstanding communication skills.
- Install computer and hardware components on large commercial trucks
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide assistance to the technical support team
- Assist in preparation of customer shipments, including light in-house component assembly, hardware configuration, unit burn-in, data logging, and packing/shipping
- Processing return material authorizations (RMAs)
- Install a tablet system or smart-truck features on large trucks.
- Knowledge of basic tools, principles, and procedures required for installing computer systems in heavy-duty vehicles
- Experience with high-quality electronics installations, including direct customer contact
- Required travel nationwide up to 70% of the time (40% is realistic and 1-2 week projects)
- Experience with troubleshooting computer hardware and software
BS Computer Engineering
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and life insurance)
- 401K match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Nine company holidays
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed