Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a mid-level Electrical Engineer with Firmware development experience. They are a market leader focused on delivering reliable, cutting-edge health IT and medication management to customers worldwide. The Engineering team designs and builds embedded systems that form the core of the most important products. Some hardware design and testing knowledge is important, with firmware development and testing being the primary responsibility. It is a quick moving environment with lots of projects and creativity.
This position works independently with mechanical and design engineers to own electrical engineering initiatives. This position takes ownership over projects, integrate electrical systems and components for power, locking and access control on primarily mechanical products. The Electrical Engineer will design and validate products, identify root cause, reduce cost, eliminate defects and scrap as well as facilitate business growth.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- Ownership over your work is important. Work collaboratively with 2 Sr level Electrical Engineers.
- Ability to design and troubleshoot aspects of Analog and Digital circuits
- Experience with Firmware design for embedded systems including serial communication, displays, user interface and sensor integration
- Integrate products using USB/serial or wireless methods to computer systems for control and monitoring
- Design products to comply with EMC regulations as well as coordinate and conduct EMC testing
- Develop product specifications and test plans for electrical and electromechanical assemblies
- Comfortable doing research, testing concepts, and creating technology briefs
- Interact with Industrial Design and Mechanical Engineers to develop complex electromechanical assemblies
- Project management experience using internal Product Realization process
- Process improvement initiatives to eliminate defects and waste
- First article review and approval of components for manufacturing approval
- Generate efficiencies through ongoing design improvement, component consolidation and cost reductions of existing product lines
- Understanding of Safety, 5S, ISO, and other corporate programs, initiatives and procedures
- 2+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Firmware development experience using C
- Hardware experience with schematic and PCB layout design
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed