Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring an ElasticSearch Engineer with ETL, AWS, and Python programming experience.
In this role, you’ll work with a team of .NET developers and collaborate with senior stakeholders to understand business goals and ensure that development processes and technologies are aligned with these. Your work will streamline the delivery of our cloud-based central authentication platform around the world to effortlessly and securely connect guests and residents (and all their devices) to the internet with an at-home-like Wi-Fi experience. Our platform serves a variety of markets from hotels and multi-family residences to cruise ships and more, and every day tens of millions of people benefit from the services we provide.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
100% REMOTE is an option (U.S. candidates only).
1/3 of the job is ETL (extract, transform, load) to feed data from 11OS DB to AWS OpenSearch (formerly known as ElasticSearch). Solid Python programming is important here.
1/3 focus on design and maintenance of the structure of the data in ElasticSearch to meet compliance (data retention) needs as well as support the use cases of the applications that use it.
1/3 focus on design, implementation and maintenance of the API that exposes the data to other internal and external users.
It’s a medium to large scale OpenSearch cluster, with medium to high data velocity and medium to high data access patterns (data complexity and volume of queries).
- 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience building and supporting Elasticsearch solutions.
- 2 years of experience using AWS.
- Coding experience in Python.
- Programming experience with .Net Core.
- Experience using AWS for API delivery with an emphasis on using serverless-centric systems. Services like Lambda, API Gateway, ALBs, S3, CloudFront, and of course IAM, preferred.
- Cloud security knowledge.
- Experience with the concepts involved in software-defined networking, preferably with some hands-on experience with software and hardware from multiple vendors
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining medium-high velocity web and data traffic (1000’s of requests per second, not millions).
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed