Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 70000.0 USD – 75000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
- We are good stewards, choosing to do the long-term right thing for our farmers, employees, consumers, communities and our brand
- We are committed to uncompromising quality in our products and to continuously improving the way we do our work
- We work together as one team, keeping commitments to each other, valuing each other’s diverse perspectives, and collaborating across the organization toward the same goal.
- We play to win, adopting a challenger mindset, innovating, never backing down, and confidently pursing growth without compromising our values and our bold mission.
- We genuinely care for each other, serving each other with empathy and honesty, helping to keep each other safe and happy in our work and in our lives, and having some fun together along the way.
Summary Position Information
We are seeking a talented EDI Analyst to maintain and support electronic data interchange (EDI) systems for our customers and vendors. In this role, you will be working under a lead analyst to support current integrations and EDI projects as needed.
- The core responsibility of an EDI analyst is to support the needs of the business and assist with modifying integrations that fulfill those requirements
- Support current EDI processes and business needs of current trading partners, often for needs or situations that are custom and non-standard
- Refers to mapping documents to troubleshoot and support existing EDI integrations
- Supports testing plans, process documentation, and functional specifications for new and existing EDI mappings
- Works full time in a flexible office environment, often interacting with other departments, customers, vendors, or project team members
- Collaborates with other IT staff to develop and test new or modified systems
- Assist in gathering user feedback on the accuracy, efficiency, and functionality of the system, along with adjusting and customizing based on user feedback
- Periodically reviews system and identifies possible modifications
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Physical Requirements of Job
- Standing and/or walking
- Vision for machine or computer operations
- Travel approximately 5-10%, valid driver’s license required
- Other (able to travel in a car or plane on a regular basis)
Office: Individual work space, desk and computer. Generally quiet, temperature controlled, and well lighted. Requires sitting majority of shift; can include standing and walking to accomplish tasks. May require stooping, bending and crouching to file, retrieve supplies. Occasional lifting of 25 pounds.
Food and Facility Safety Guidelines
Facility Safety Responsibilities
- Follow and uphold Employee Safety policies and procedures outlined in the employee safety meetings, employee handbook, the CBAs, posted in the work environment, and/or as directed by supervisory staff.
Food Safety Responsibilities
- Report any food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Follow and uphold procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party programs/audits.
- A degree in business or related field, or relevant experience
- At least one to three years of experience in an EDI service center required. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of EDI formats and understanding of basic EDI functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively and concisely to all levels of management
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to complete objectives
- High attention to details
- Ability to build relationships with our internal and external partners/customers
- Demonstrate integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges
- Ability to adapt to changing technical and business requirements
- Experience with the following transaction sets preferred: 810/850/855/856/867/875/880/940/943/944/945/947/997
- Relevant experience with sales order process, 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) and food-based logistics / supply chain preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on-call, or respond after-hours required
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed