Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 125000.0 USD – 148000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client functions as the IT team for their customers. They will be hiring a DevOps Engineer with Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365 experience.
This position is a chef, they create the recipe. They are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions throughout the organization with a focus on Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions.
In the first 90 days, the expectation is to work 100% onsite in Vancouver, WA. Once you get up to speed, 2-3 days remote expectation is ideal.
The target customers are small businesses (100 employees or less) in the northwest, every customer is word of mouth, leadership really cares about customers feeling like they’ve got an IT partner they can trust. Documentation is important, they are 100% ticket-driven organization.
A candidate who enjoys being a “Jack/Jill of all trades” tend to be the best fit. They are not bleeding edge with technology, but everyone makes an impact on the company, you’ll get to influence how the company evolves and directly help small businesses in the northwest.
- Deploy Azure cloud solutions according to best practices by analyzing technical requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending technical approaches; preparing time and cost estimates
- Manage existing technology solutions to ensure appropriate optimal performance, availability, and patching
- Perform troubleshooting as required, as such, lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
- Responsible for the development of current state documentation and knowledge base articles; Update documents regularly, and maintain accurate documentation on system performance and operational activities
- Recommend best practices and implementation guidelines around technology solutions
- Create functional-need scripts to ease and simplify administration
- Adhere to and promote existing ITIL processes and standard procedures as documented
- Document standard configurations for administered systems
- Follow Change Management practices
- 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer (some exposure to Azure)
- Expertise managing Active Directory (create and deploy GPOs, user/computer groups, manage organization permissions strategies)
- Experience Implementing and managing Microsoft 365 and Cloud infrastructure (IaaS) solutions (Azure)
- PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Azure / 365 certifications
- Knowledge of network topology, firewalls, routers and wired/wireless infrastructures
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint administration
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed