Tech Talent Link
Our client will be hiring a Customer Solutions Business Analyst to join their team. You will work across all functions within the company utilizing your business analyst and project coordinator skills to envision and implement positive changes while supporting customer needs.
This role provides three main functions including Customer Support, Business Analysis, and Project Coordination. Tasks include: 1) supporting customer requests and managing workorders throughout their lifecycle, 2) coordinating internal projects including new customer account implementation, 3) resolving internal process issues surrounding customer job fulfillment lifecycle from order to cash receipt.
This position is primary working ONSITE in NW Portland. Collaborating with the production team and reviewing physical material (letters, inventory, documents) is critical.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
- 60% Customer Support – responsible for setting up 5-10 job folders, gather data merge file, customer information, hand off to production.
- 40% Business Analysis – 90-120 day set up process, leading customer stakeholders (3-5 people), leading meetings, pushing out status update emails, process credit card payments, build templates, hand of to development team.
- This role will work with customers and be the liaison between the development team, production team, back office and customers.
- When clients want to change their services, this role with research and gather requirements, create change, and document needs.
- Customer interaction could include working with a team, accounting clerk, HR/admin, SME, etc.
- There is a lot of data processing work, this role will need to pull the information together.
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a bonus, an understanding of data would be helpful to take a raw file, define it, understand rules, write ad hoc queries and support customer issues.
- Significant growth potential into Operations leadership, Sales, Technical, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of how to fulfill customer work orders.
- Work with customers to answer questions, resolve issues, provide production status, and develop estimates for new work.
- Work directly with the Sales team as needed to support customer engagements.
- Provide support to internal teams by providing accurate and detailed job information as well as resolving issues related to jobs.
- Implementing new customer programs utilizing your business analyst and project coordinator skills. Envisioning, socializing and implementing new processes which improve customer deliverables and satisfaction.
- Eagerly accepting special projects to design and implement new processes and / or change existing ones working with cross functional teams throughout the Order-to-Cash process.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert on all business software systems utilized in Order-to-Cash processes.
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis with Customer Support or Customer-facing responsibilities.
- Experience writing use cases and gathering requirements.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Knowledge of printing, mailing, operations, mortgage services
- Finance, medical, insurance industry is a bonus.
- Experience with relational data systems and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed