Tech Talent Link
- Our client will be hiring a remote C#/Visual C++ Developer to join their growing team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to reimagine a mature desktop product and move its data to the Azure Cloud. Work with an established scrum team in a fast-paced environment for a company that cares about its employees and its customers. Top 100 workplaces in Oregon for 6 years running.
***We are unable to work with 3rd party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain, and document software components
- Adhere to coding standards for software development set forth by the organization
- Maintain and enhance existing software components and systems
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Actively participate in a small, experienced, development team using agile development practices: Daily Scrum meetings, planning meetings, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in Windows Development using C# / Visual C++
- SQL Database development
- Insurance Industry experience
- WPF and MFC
- Azure cloud
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed