Tech Talent Link
- Our client will be hiring a C#/SQL Programmer Analyst to help redesign the entire system in .NET Core.
- This position will be primarily working onsite, supporting a production environment.
- Support customer requirements within the scope of Statement Processing, Data Processing, order fulfillment, and website fulfillment.
- Support ongoing customer jobs and the internal Sales organization by preparing daily work orders generated out of the internal platform as well as trouble shooting jobs and supporting customer inquiries and changes.
- This position reports to the VP of Technology and Security and acts as technical liaison between Technology, business operations, and third-party service and software providers.
- C# and SQL development, configure and build statements.
- Plan and redesign the entire system in .NET Core.
- Receive clients raw data, process data, output print ready documents and support entire the process. The priority is creating reports to get back to the customers.
- Write SQL queries, SQL statements, jobs, database tuning, ETL, data integration, and eventually use SSIS.
- Develop and maintain C#/.NET scripts for transforming data into billing statements and letters in accordance with customer requirements.
- Write T-SQL queries for reporting, data processing and troubleshooting.
- Provide level 3 technical support.
- Responsible for the phases of mail processing leading to the creation of printable documents.
- Administer an SFTP server. Configure and style customer web portals.
How can you add the most value in the first few months?
- Deep dive into understanding how the company works, gain exposure to production world, and how the company generate statements for customers.
- After learning the document production system, tackle top priority tasks – significant amount of debugging and modifying existing applications.
- Create a plan for the redesign in .NET Core.
- 5 years of experience in C#/SQL development
- Strong SQL database development, ETL, and data integration experience.
- Experience with .NET Core development.
- SSIS preferred
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting printers
- Experience in a volume printing environment.
- Knowledge of Standard Data Structures (Flat, Delimited, XML)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed