Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 80000.0 USD – 90000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Our client will be hiring a Business Application Analyst with CRM knowledge to support business objectives in Vancouver, WA. The BA functions as the liaison between the business and IT Developers, translating business requirements into technical specifications. The BA uses technical knowledge to continuously improve system efficiencies by recommending systems use changes or business process improvements. The BA builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Knowledge of payroll processing, Accounting, or HR is a big plus. This position will work onsite in Vancouver, WA (4 days per week).
This position reports directly to the Client Solutions Support Manager and maintains direct relationships with Directors, Managers, Field Operations and Vendors.
How does this role add the most value in the 1st few months?
Initial triage of majority of tickets that come through, so the Sr Business Analysts can solve more complex issues.
Volume-based application support. The team handles 100 tickets per month (average resolution time is 2.5 hours).
- Willingness to learn systems and become an expert in IT product suite.
- Analyze and understand existing business processes
- Create, define, or revise business process with stakeholders
- Capture requirements through documentation, such as (but not limited to): use cases, acceptance tests, business process models, data flow diagrams, technical specifications, domain/conceptual models, and user interface wireframes and flow diagrams
- Maintain documentation
- Document user acceptance criteria
- Recommend system improvements or issue remediation to software developers and infrastructure
- Assists team members in achieving project goals
- Analyze system behavior through a combination of prescribed and creative methods
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Identify and solve routine and moderately complex problems
- Perform multiple tasks in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Deal with diverse personalities and cultures on a routine basis, and in a professional manner
- 3+ years of as a Business Analyst with Application Support experience
- Any CRM support experience (Avanti, NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Knowledge of Software development lifecycle, Agile Scrum, and Waterfall Project Methodologies.
- Payroll, PEO, HR experience preferred
- Familiarity with System Upgrades and Implementations
- Familiarity with SQL, API’s, Web Services preferred
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed