Azure Cloud Engineer (REMOTE)
Tech Talent Link
Compensation: 110000.0 USD – 120000.0 USD / Year
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Purpose of Role: The role of Public Cloud Engineer is part of the organization’s Platform Services team that designs and implements Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services solutions. These solutions will follow best practices keeping the organization’s strategic vision and business agility in mind. The Public Cloud Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders and cross functional team members in a highly distributed international environment.
An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of this company. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
Feel empowered to be yourself and belong: This organization is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent and authentic in everything we do.
- Design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft Azure or AWS products and services across multiple tenants and subscriptions.
- Design and report on capacity, growth, and expenditures within the environment.
- Provide robust solutions while adhering to an advanced security posture
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation and create and execute maintenance plans designed to keep systems up to date, while keeping with our published service level agreements.
- Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviors in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered for candidates that have the ability to perform the objectives above.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS resources.
- Production level experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes along with cloud-native/microservices architecture.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed